- Universal AC Power Outlet: Power up your notebook computer and other mobile electronics directly with this Universal AC Power Outlet no matter where you are – anywhere.
- Universal Travel Adapter: Be connected and protected. From Australia to Zimbabwe, this charger provides compatibility in over 150 countries worldwide. Do more, with less.
- With this charger you can power up your laptop through the AC power port and simultaneously charge up you mobile electronics through the 1000mA USB power port. Experience a more successful business trip and more enjoyable vacation with less luggage and worries with this Universal Charger.
- Our adapter includes plug types A (rotable pins), C and G (two and three legged plugs, round and flat pins). These plugs fit most socket of the world of the types A, B, H, I, C, E, F, J, K, L, N, G. Wikipedia shows the list of countries and their socket types (Details see below in Questions and Answers)
- AC Input: AC 125/250V, 3A, AC Output: 125/250V Output=Input (Attention: This adapter does not convert AC voltage), Fuse: 3A 250V, USB Output: DC 5V, 1000mA. Do not use high power appliances over 750 Watt as the fuse jumps at 750 Watt. A 3 Ampere standard glass spare fuse comes with the adapter and can be found behind the red plastic window integrated in the adapter. Standard glass fuses can be easily bought worldwide in electrical shops, just show them to your hotel reception or in a electrical shop.
With built-in Auto Switching USB Charger – from now on, for charging your mobile phone, digital camera, iPod, PSP, MP3 player, PDS etc. you’ll need only one USB cable that you plug into this universal travel adapter. That’s the simple way modern travelers charge their electronic devices. Our adapter has plug types A (rotable pins), C and G. These plugs fit most socket types of the world of the types A, B, H, I, C, E, F, J, K, L, N, G. Wikipedia shows the list of countries and their sockets (Deta
List Price: $ 17.99